Can I do TM30 myself? Can I Self-Register the TM30 Form?

You shouldn't need to, but if you are worried that your host or landlord may not do it on your behalf and wish to ensure your stay is completely legal then yes, the good news is you can self register.

The easy way

Ask your landlord for a copy of his:

  1. ID Card (for Thai landlords) or passport (for foreign landlords)
  2. Blue book or title deed, which shows the address that you are staying in

Then follow the next steps:

  1. Register on our website. If there are several people staying at a residence, only one person needs to register.
  2. Create a residence and fill in the details of your landlord, attaching the documents which are mentioned above.
  3. Wait till we verify the details and register your residence with the immigration bureau (can take from 10 minutes to a couple of hours).
  4. Upload a scan of your passport (you can do this while we are verifying). We will extract the details from your scan (name, surname, passport number, etc), fill out the TM30 form and submit you as a guest in this residence to the immigration bureau. Once done, we will send you an email.
  5. (optional) Go to your dashboard and print out the TM30 confirmation, which can then be used for visa extensions or 90-day reports.

The hard way

You will need to make a trip to the local immigration office with the paperwork listed below.

  1. Filled out TM30 form (links to all forms below)
  2. Proxy letter from the landlord agreeing to let you submit the TM30 on their behalf. This letter must be stamped by the tax office.
  3. Copy of the photo page of your passport
  4. Copy of visa page in your passport
  5. Copy of the owner's passport or ID card
  6. Copy of the owner's title deed or blue book
  7. Copy of your rental agreement if appropriate

Immigration Office Tips

As with any trip to immigration, it is a good idea to arrive early in the morning or after lunch break in the afternoon to beat the queues. Remember to dress in smart, non revealing clothes or you may be asked to go home and change.

Some immigration offices have facilities for copying and printing documents, but since these can get super busy it is better to have everything prepared before going. Make two copies of everything to be on the safe side and sign the backs of all of them in advance.

Bring some water, a pen, a book and a positive attitude. The people working there go as fast as they can, but if they are busy you should be prepared to wait for a while!

Last update: 2024-06-02 11:09


Making TM30 quick and easy.

* This website is not affiliated with the Royal Thai Police Immigration Bureau of Thailand.
We are a online agency which submits TM30 forms to the Immigration Bureau on your behalf, making the process much easier. About us / How does it work?
TELEPORT.CAMERA CO. LTD.     061-064-5023